Jun 25, 2020
Carl is a serial entrepreneur, Founder and Chief Discovery
Officer of 7 Stage Advisors, author and speaker. By the age of 40,
Carl had built three multi-million-dollar businesses. His coaching
and consulting methodologies are practiced in over 35
In this episode, we discuss:
- routines and rituals that set you up for success
- building a business that lasts despite recessions or economic downturns
- how to help online course customers get results
- the question you need to answer before attracting your dream team
- different sources for generating leads
You can connect with Carl on Facebook.
You can also get a copy of Carl's Book, The 7 Stages of Small-Business Success, here.
Head to our website to access the companion workbook for this episode.
As always, I'd love to hear from you! Send me any questions or comments about the show via text.
And if you haven't already - I would love to hear what you think of the show! Please leave a rating and review of the show.