Mar 17, 2020
Real Talk - Quitting your job without a plan isn't for
Today - living a "laptop lifestyle" is marketed everywhere. But that wasn't the case when Ahyiana left her job in PR to become an author, podcaster, and entrepreneur.
In fact - becoming an author, podcaster, and entrepreneur wasn't even her exact plan.
In this episode, Ahyiana shares:
- How to figure out what you really want so that you don’t end up quitting without a plan.
- Real Talk about making money as an author (who’s not well known)
- What entrepreneurship really looks like and is it something you really want?
- What you should ask yourself before jumping into the podcast space.
- The secret to succeeding in the podcast space.
- And so much more.
To connect with Ahyiana - you can find her on Instagram.
Plus, you can find her books on Amazon.
And if you haven't already - I would love to hear what you think of the show! Please leave an honest review. Thank you for your support!
I'd also love to answer your questions and/or support you on an upcoming episode. Simply send me a DM on Instagram and submit a question for the show and for a chance to get coached during an episode.